Diocese of Ferns
Applications are invited for the role of:
(25 hours per week)
The role will involve the following:
- Responsibility for implementing the diocesan safeguarding policies and procedures.
- Liaising with and supporting parishes and communities.
- Garda vetting for parishes.
- Outreach support for survivors of clerical abuse.
- Co-ordination and delivery of safeguarding training to parishes.
- Upholding the seven standards of the church in practice and behaviour.
Excellent administration and interpersonal skills a requirement for the position.
Experience of volunteerism and parish involvement desirable.
Please send letter of application and CV on or before the 11th June to “Safeguarding Role Application”, Bishop’s House, PO Box 40, Summerhill, Wexford, Co. Wexford, Y35 X9C4