Director of Religious Education & Diocesan Advisor for Post Primary Schools:Christina Banville Address: Ferns Diocesan Centre, St Peter’s College, Wexford Telephone: 053-9145511 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Nurturing our Children’s Faith The Director is responsible for religious education at all levels throughout the diocese, with particular responsibility for secondary schools.
Diocesan Advisor for Primary School CatecheticsMs Mairin Jackson Address: “Fuschia Cottage”, Aughclare, New Ross, Co. Wexford Telephone: 087-2222522 Email: email@example.com The Diocesan Advisor for Primary School Catechetics supports parents, teachers and priests in the religious education of children. In addition to school visits he organises meetings with parents in preparation for their children receiving the Sacraments of 1st Confession, 1st Holy Communion and Confirmation.
The Diocesan Education Secretary may be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.orgThe Diocesan Education Secretary represents the Bishop in matters pertaining to the delivery of primary education in schools under his patronage. Links
- Assessors for Recruitment of Principals & Teachers 2015-2019
- Independent Assessors for L&M Appointments
- Appointment of a Teacher
- Appointment of a Principal
- Appointment of an SNA
- BOM Update Form
- Independent Assessors Payment
- Application form for Teaching Posts
- Garda Vetting Forms. Garda Vetting Forms should be sent to Colette O’Doherty, Bishop’s House, PO Box 40, Wexford