The Diocese aims to provide children and young people involved in church-related activities with a safe environment. It also endeavours to ensure that adults who work with children and young people follow best practice guidelines.
Should you be concerned that a child/children may be at risk of abuse within a church-run organisation or group, you are encouraged to report your concerns to any one of the following:
Diocesan Designated Person:
Assistant Designated Person: V Rev Brian Broaders 053-9255122
Mick Kavanagh Office: 053-9174972, Mobile 087 7185541
- Enniscorthy Gardaí 053-9242580 TUSLA 053-9233465
- Gorey Gardaí 053-9430690 TUSLA 053-9430100
- New Ross Gardaí 051-426030 TUSLA 051-440200
- Wexford Gardaí 053-9165200 TUSLA 053-9123522 Ext 201
- Garda Child Sex Abuse Free Phone 1800 555 222
OTHER SUPPORT SERVICES
Towards Healing is a counselling and support service for survivors of Institutional, Clerical and Religious abuse, funded by the Catholic Church.
Towards Peace offers spiritual support to survivors of abuse by Church personnel. The service is for those whose faith has been damaged by abuse and who wish to continue their search for meaning and for God.