DIOCESE OF FERNS
Applications are invited for the role of:
Safeguarding Co-Ordinator/Designated Liaison Person
(25 hours per week)
The role will involve the following:
- Responsibility for implementing and maintaining the diocesan safeguarding policies and procedures
- Processing Garda vetting for parishes
- Outreach support for survivors of clerical abuse
- Co-ordination and delivery of safeguarding training to parishes.
- Upholding the seven standards of safeguarding of the church.
Excellent administration and interpersonal skills are a requirement for the position. Experience of volunteerism and parish involvement is desirable.
Please forward letter of application and CV on or before the 4th February to “Safeguarding Role Application”, Bishop’s House, PO Box 40, Summerhill, Wexford. Y35 X9C4