The Catholic Communications Office of the Irish Bishops’ Conference has launched a new website www.meaningofmarriage.ie. This website will host relevant material which has been published by the Irish Bishops’ Conference, its councils, and by individual bishops.
Content on the new website includes:
- the Irish Bishops’ pastoral statement The Meaning of Marriage;
- Marriage is important – reflect before you change it, a statement issued by the Irish Bishops’ Conference on March 10 at their Spring General Meeting;
- The Meaning of Marriage weekly newsletters published by the Catholic Communications Office;
- marriage and family prayers;
- recent statements and homilies;
- comments by Pope Francis on marriage and family.