Director of Religious Education
Ferns Diocesan Centre, St Peter’s College, Wexford
The Director is responsible for religious education at all levels throughout the diocese, with particular responsibility for secondary schools.
Diocesan Advisor for Primary School Catechetics
Rev Patrick Duffy CC
Kilmyshall, Bunclody Co. Wexford
The Diocesan Advisor for Primary School Catechetics supports parents, teachers and priests in the religious education of children. In addition to school visits he organises meetings with parents in preparation for their children receiving the Sacraments of 1st Confession, 1st Holy Communion and Confirmation.
V Rev Francis Murphy, PP
Parochial House, Kilmuckridge, Gorey , Co Wexford
The Diocesan Education Secretary represents the Bishop in matters pertaining to the delivery of primary education in schools under his patronage.
- Assessors for Recruitment of Principals & Teachers 2015-2019
- Post Of Responsibility Assessors
- Appointment of a Teacher
- Appointment of a Principal
- Appointment of an SNA
- BOM Update Form
- Independent Assessors Payment
- Application form for Teaching Posts
- Garda Vetting Forms. Garda Vetting Forms should be sent to Colette O’Doherty, Bishop’s House, PO Box 40, Wexford
Schools may engage in open recruitment to fill outstanding permanent vacancies. Monday, November 6, 2017 is the deadline for making a permanent appointment. After this date appointments may only be made to temporary positions.