Director of Religious Education &Diocesan Advisor for Post Primary Schools:
Ferns Diocesan Centre, St Peter’s College, Wexford
The Director is responsible for religious education at all levels throughout the diocese, with particular responsibility for secondary schools.
Diocesan Advisor for Primary School Catechetics
Rev Patrick Duffy CC
Kilmyshall, Bunclody Co. Wexford
The Diocesan Advisor for Primary School Catechetics supports parents, teachers and priests in the religious education of children. In addition to school visits he organises meetings with parents in preparation for their children receiving the Sacraments of 1st Confession, 1st Holy Communion and Confirmation.
V Rev Francis Murphy, PP
Parochial House, Kilmuckridge, Gorey , Co Wexford
The Diocesan Education Secretary represents the Bishop in matters pertaining to the delivery of primary education in schools under his patronage.
- Assessors for Recruitment of Principals & Teachers 2015-2019
- Independent Assessors for L&M Appointments
- Appointment of a Teacher
- Appointment of a Principal
- Appointment of an SNA
- BOM Update Form
- Independent Assessors Payment
- Application form for Teaching Posts
- Garda Vetting Forms. Garda Vetting Forms should be sent to Colette O’Doherty, Bishop’s House, PO Box 40, Wexford
- The Supplementary Panel is now active. Schools with permanent vacancies before 5th November 2018 must recruit from this panel. Please refer to https://www.education.ie/en/Schools-Colleges/Services/Teacher-Allocations/Teacher-Allocation/ta_primary_supplementary_panel_FAQ_2018_2019.pdf for information on the panel process.
- Primary schools with fixed-term/temporary vacancies for the 2018/19 school year may now commence an open advertising competition for these posts.